Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012 - tough day

Hey Buddy,

It's been a tough day for you, and I'm so sorry you don't feel good. Not knowing what is wrong with you makes your mom and dad feel very helpless. We love you so much and just want you to be your normal, happy and playful self.

You haven't wanted to play once today. Me and you got to spend the morning together, and I don't think you smiled even once. All you wanted to do was sleep and cuddle, but you couldn't sleep or get comfortable. It was a tough day for you.

I'm glad mom took you to the urgent care. The doctors will help you feel better even if you want to be at home with your parents. I'm home working, but I am very concerned about how you are and mom is giving me constant updates.

But it's not the same as being there. I'd be trying to make you smile, laugh or babble with me if I was there. We'll see what the doctors say. If they make you stay longer, I'll come hang out.

You are a 10 and a half month old kid now. It's amazing how much you've grown and developed. Your personality has always remained the same, though and we love everything about you.

Hang in there, pal!

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment